Front End Developer
|Functie:||Front End Developer|
Our end client is active in the energy sector.
As a member of the eOperations team you work on the development of new functionalities (websites, applications, e-mails) as requested by our internal customer Marketing & Sales or other customers within the ENGIE group. You take ownership of changes and incidents that are assigned to you while working with the team to deliver the optimal result.
Lines of Communication
Within the eOperations team you will work closely together with your colleague developers, designers and content collaborators who all have different personalities and different specializations.
All team members report to the eOperations Service Delivery Manager.
You will also be in day-to-day contact with other Delivery teams, third party suppliers, the Application Management department and Marketing & Sales.
Job duties and responsibilities
Develop new components
Evolutions on existing components and fix bugs
Write well designed, efficient code by adhering to M&S IS development standards
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Perform technical analysis of a business request
• Education in web development
• Minimum 3 years of experience in web development (specifically programming)
• Advanced technical skills:
o You are always up-to-date concerning the latest evolutions in web development and technologies
o You apply best UX practices on every development
• Software: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
• Languages: full professional proficiency in English and (French or Dutch)
• You are able to perform well under pressure of deadlines
• You value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
• You communicate in a concise but kind way, have good social skills
Oracle (PL-SQL) Confirmed
Nice To have’s
• Technical skills: PHP (Drupal), HP Teamsite, Wufoo, SmartFocus, Unified Post, Optimizely, webmarketing SEO/SEA, Lithium/ FreeMarker, Grunt, Node.js, AngularJS, Bourbon, Kony
• Digital native: you know all there is to know about new media (social networks, mobile applications/websites)
• Languages: additionally to what is stated in “minimum required”: good understanding of (Dutch or French)
Ingrid De Wel +32 497 44 60 63