Senior Business Analyst
|Functie:||Senior Business Analyst|
Our end client is active in the pharmaceutical sector.
Partner with the planning teams from the business and Business Unit IT (BUIT) to align business goals and objectives with technical capabilities to support global planning requirements.
Knowledge of the following disciplines:
• Sales and Operations Planning, Production Planning(Make to Stock, Make to Order), Net Requirements Calculation, MRP Elements, Detailed Scheduling, Capacity Requirements, Master Data ECC SAP: Production Version, Recipe, Bill of Material, Resource, Purchase Info Record, Source List, Material Master.
• Working knowledge of SAP ECC and APO preferred.
• Create documentation necessary to fulfill requirements of the J&J System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) following agile methodology.
• Document user stories, participate in scrum team, create test scripts, execute test scripts
• Knowledge of OMP Plus, willingness to learn OMP Plus
• Develop test scripts using J&J standard testing tool (HPQC).
• Ability to translate business requirements into user technical stories is required
• Understanding of ERP SAP functionality and the ability to determine capabilities and limitations of existing SAP systems is required
• Ability to work in an Agile environment is required.
• Ability to work within a shared services organization is required.
• Previous experience working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required.
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
-English and Dutch spoken and written
Remarks/comments Please complete Worksense template attached for a new candidate.
Ingrid De Wel +32 497 44 60 63